Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thankfulness days starting now...


I wanted to jump on the bandwagon of being thankful, seriously thankful for the remainder of time before Thanksgiving. So, today (and it's only 3:30pm in the afternoon) I have had numerous reasons to be thankful for, some being:

I am the most thankful for Matthew Call and the sincere love that he has for me, his patience, his bounce back rate, and just loving me for me. He is the mortar to my broken life pot pieces and he makes me whole. I don't have any idea where, who, or what I would be doing with my life without him.

I am thankful for my ASL teacher who may be a little over the top at times but her jokes started the brightening of my day and I wish I could express that verbally because signing wouldn't give it justice.


I am thankful for my math homework today, I was stuck on a hard problem for 12 minutes, (yes I counted) and once I had finished I realized that the problem had a part B, same stuff, different numbers. I was on the verge of tears but then instead of taking 12 minutes it took a measly 30 seconds. Tender little mercy.

I am thankful for the international students who were passing out BRIGHT PINK cotton candy while I was walking to math class. I am also grateful for the guy who walked out of my classroom from the previous class and only smiled when I took a huge bite of my cotton candy while exclaming with a "chomp" like sound out loud.
I am thankful for the middle aged woman in my math class that I have the opportunity to sit by and she saying that I was a math wiz, boosted my ego for a slight second :)

I am thankful for my dear cousin Shelby for singing, "His Hands" in LDC today and bringing the spirit to my soul. She reminded me, through the help of the song, that my heavenly father does love me no matter the mistakes I make.

I am thankful for the sunshine to bask in while I watch 13 going on 30 because I had all my homework done and could relax in the quietness of my house.

I am thankful for washing dishes, do you know how therapeutic that is? Man! No wonder I want a huge family, I can make huge dinners and than spend an hour, to myself, thinking washing the dishes. It may sound weird to you...but it is quite magical to me.

I'm thankful for today November 9,2011 at 3:32pm. I love today, and my goodness I'm grateful for it.


No comments: