Monday, November 14, 2011

Is it Kosher to be this happy?

Is it possible to be THIS in love with someone?
Is it possible to not be able to get anything done because all you think about is that person?
It is fair that only the girl gets a constant reminder of the bond the two people now share?
Is it possibly that I can make it for 5 months without being married to this man?
Is it possible not to feel like shouting from the rooftops that I'm engaged at every moment of every day?
Is it ok that I feel completely selfish for the moment and all I want to talk about is him and the proposal?
Is it fine and dandy that 5 months is almost half a year too long?
Is it fine that I am putting myself through this "agony" (dramatic moment) because I didn't want to get married during the school year, stupid much.
Is it possible that I found someone that I will be head over heels in love with, cherish, enjoy my company with, learn from, grow from and can't enough of for the the remainder of my life?
Love is great. Engagement is great. It comes when it is supposed to and I'm glad it came now in my life.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I. LOVE. YOU.

Sarah Anne said...

You make me laugh. Of COURSE it's possible, to all of the above! And don't feel selfish or silly about it. I'm pretty sure you're 100% normal. :)