Monday, November 8, 2010

Just some wishes

Let's get real:

I want to have more money
I want to be more confident
I want to get married
I want to have a place of my own
I want to have a family of my own
I want to right wrongs
I want to have continuous sunshine
I want to have warm rain
I want to sing loudly without complaint
I want to go to BYU
I want to be graduated
I want to be sure about the future
I want to have a second chance
I want to be known
I want to be uncontrolled
I want to be sure
I want to make decisions on a whim
I want to eat without worrying about calories
I want to cook a 7 course meal
I want to kiss underneath the stars
I want to wish upon the moon
I want to lay in a pile of fall colored leaves giggling at life and it's fun features
I want to cry the pain away
I want to breathe in the cold air
I want to be the person i've always wanted to be
I want to share my testimony
I want to be there for my friends, like they've been there for me
I want to be someone people will remember
I want to have lasting relationships
I want to make a difference in someone's life
I want to remember the good days
I want to learn from the bad
I want to find something i'm passionate about
I want to live each day as if it were my last

No comments: