Saturday, November 20, 2010

I want to paint

Yesterday afternoon I was feeling a bit fat, because I hadn't been excersising or running in the past week so I decided that I was going to go workout at curves. I got all dressed and ready for the gym, stepped outside looked up at the clouds and stopped dead in my tracks.
There was the one of the most beautiful sunsets I have seen in awhile.

Little blurp: I love this time of the year, there is something going on up the atmosphere on this earth that makes the sunset so dang beautiful, every year during this time. It is quite magical.

As I was saying, I stopped in my tracks looked up and beheld a gorgeous piece of work that God had given me to look at. The oranges, yellows, a splash of pink and some purples thrown in there too. I decided NOT to go workout at curves, I decided to go on a run up 400 south so that I could stare at this sunset for whatever time was remaining. So I began my run and forgot about everything else in the world besides this sunset. I ran to Glee's version of "Singing in the Rain/Umbrella" for some reason it seemed to fit and I had slight want of a sudden rainstorm to start (but sadly nothing happened) The sunset slowly faded away, taking with it the gorgeous rays of the sun, brings in the rolling clouds and dark night.

Oh, and I want to start painting, why must it be so much money!

No comments: