Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Windsnesday? or Wednesday?

Today, I woke up.
I peered out the window to see---no sunshine---a wet walkway---and ducks.
The only happiness that flooded my mind at that precise moment was the oatmeal that I would begin to prepare in those solid, but crucial moments before school.
As i sulked out of bed I realized that I was shivering...in march. "How could this be happening"
I freaking heard a blue jay chriping the other day isn't that the universal sign that winter/rain/sadness is supposed to over/done/finished?
... I guess not.

One thought:
Utah=Bi-Polar Weather
Forcast for the Month of March
Monday - Sunny as heck
Tuesday - Blizzards with side of 2 inches of ice
Wednesdays - Rain...all day
Thrusday - Death to everything living
Friday - Hot, really HOT
Saturday - Dreary with a friendship of gloomy clouds rushing over
Sunday - All the weather mixed into one glorious sunny day and then pushed into the next week to start the "need of perscription" week.

Yay. for a place where we are continually surrounded by mountains, which apparently change our weather to whatever they please...not what the season seem to say.

Rain = Dreary
Sun = Shorts = Happiness (tan)
Snow(in march) = Depression

Now, not everything is bad about the weather....

But, Hot chocolate Cupcakes and 6 new goldfish are both VERY Good things~!

1 comment:

Liesl said...

Ducks? Most likely I'd either be feeding them, or maybe running around like a goon, flapping my arms and shrieking at them. Or, if I'm feeling particularly sadistic, poisoning them. Take advantage of this psychotic weather! I know I am. (By wearing 7 layers of coats and staying indoors and occasionally sticking my tongue out at the weather, but you don't need to know that.)