Thursday, March 26, 2009

It is finally happening!

I know that i already wrote today, and I am sure that only one person reads my blog. (Liesl, thanks!) But, that's beside the point.
I auditioned today for Beauty and the Beast at the Scera Shell in Orem.
*DRUM-M-M ROLL PLEASE*
And I made CALL BACKS!!! For the first time in 3 years I made callbacks for a show, it is finally happening, finally I get my foot into the door of theater. And be able to try for more shows in the future. I am slowly getting more comfortable with auditioning. So I'm getting there. Slowly but surely!
Call-backs are on Monday! I'll tell you how it goes after!

2 comments:

Erin Day said...

I read your blog! It makes me happy...
And CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are amazing! I wish I had your voice...

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

Way to go! good luck!