Monday, March 23, 2009

Colorado ADVENTURE part 25 (or so times I've been there)

This last week for Spring Break I had the opportunity to go to Coloado and visit my Daddios!!
He is quite the awesome guy, he is not a blue collar guy. Has his own business, selling antiques and loves it! He also does this strange stuff with currency that I don't understand, so i just let him do it. And he is quite the awesome person. He walks around the house talking nice the cats with his crazy voices. (maybe that's where i got my weird voices..haha)
I was so stoked..and then i saw my brother and his beard...it's not that it isn't unsightly it's just...it's just. It's crazy that a 16 year old boy can have that much facial hair, and I swear he looks like the goat man off of Narnia ...Mr. Tumnus is his name isn't it?



Aside from the very noticeable beard I loved seeing my brother and spending time with him. While my father was at a lunch meeting, myself and brother boy went to do a bit of bowling. He was trying to teach me to do the awesome bowling spin that professionals can do...I couldn't do it..haha. Not like I was expecting to be able to. (James could barely do it either) So, neither one of us got even close to breaking 100 but that's ok, it was a blast! And to top it off they gave us scratch cards afterwards and we won 4 free games of bowling and 5 dollars off your next game!!! So we were pretty pleased with ourselves.
Later that night...(preface, there is this place that me and James call the "chickey farm" but is actually called the White Fence Farm or something lame like that. It is like an awesome version of Kentucky fried chicken, only 14 times better)

There is a whole couple acres full of place to explore (oh goodness i sound like a 5 year old) with a tree house some awesome grounds were you can walk around and look at a few animals and take some awesome random pictures. Such as:

There is a tire swing on the premise that is only thing that remembered from a few years back, so we just had to take some pictures on it. And James is having a race with...well himself. And I think he losing. Poor guy.


So i was lucky enough to be there in Colorado when James was getting his braces off, and me being so attached to my camera in the last few days had to take as many pictures as possibly when they were coming off.



Here is a before:




And after THREE LONG GRUELING YEARS...................


The After:


Yay for no more braces!!! He was pretty stoked on his new and improved straight teeth. And he got some awesome whitening stuff, which he hasn't actually started using yet. So hmmm, well see. He told me he is pretty jealous of my pearly whites...which i don't feel they are that white.

So the rest of the week we had some yummy food, checked out downtown and had a blast. I can't wait to go see my dad again, i miss him already.

I wish also that spring break was a little bit longer. Because the week long Colorado (away from Utah trip) cleared my head and I can possibly make it through 4 more weeks of school and possibly/most likely pass all my classes !!! YAY!! That makes me so happy.

Oh, and my apartment has 21 new roommates..well 22 ...we got a butt load of goldfish tonight from our FHE brothers, isn't that so nice of them! (rolls eyes)

hmmm. What else is new and improved in my life...hmm Oh I have finally made (for the first time in my life) to the book of Alma in the scriptures!!! I am so stoked because I have heard these stories but never actually had the opporunity to read them myself. So it is wicked awesome.

Also, I am reading "Confessions of a Shopaholic" It is way good so far, the movie was good but the book is showing things that were a tad bit different from the movie (as usually happens) but it is quite good so far. And it is nice to be reading a book i haven't read before. :)

So yeah, I should probably be getting to bed soon..so that I can think about the glorious thing that is cleaning checks tomorrow.......(acutally i'm dreading them....icky) so there we go. A whole new blog about something random in my life.

1 comment:

Jasonalutz said...

I always like reading your blog because even when i see you pretty often, i feel like you put differnt things on your blog then we talk about. or just more of what you think and stuff! I like it! i am glad you had a good trip but i am also glad you are home!