Sunday, April 14, 2013

I like surprises.

A week ago, my brother James surprised me by coming into town for my birthday
and to visit friends, of course. 
It was fun hanging out with him, I miss him a ton now that he lives in Colorado. 
But, it is so nice with the technology we have today to keep in touch as much as we can. 
My brother and I are 3 years, 6 months, and 2 days apart. 
I find, without fail, that I revert to a 14 year old every time we are together. 
It's like there was never time between us.
While he was here, I had the opportunity to drive around in his hopping new car
That he bought himself. 
With his crazy amps in the back...
so. much. fun
 James pimping his drive 
 Listening to dup-step with crazy bass and my good-looking brother (ladies, he's available)
 Sometimes I make cool faces.
Can you tell we're siblings?

Sadly, throughout the week I had to work a ton so Matt spent some time with James
Playing some Call 'o Duty Zombies...apparently they got to level 17.
I've never gotten that high, plus I don't zombies so I freak myself out.

Later that week we had some breakfast with our mom and the resulting picture was a great end to his stay:
I love my husband and I love my brother which seems to be growing out of my head at the moment. 

It was so nice to be able to see, talk with, and hug my brother.
It is always a treat. 
Now he is headed home, driving in his pimped up ride. 

I really love my family and those who are in my life :)

1 comment:

TamaraJean said...

Great post I to loved having him here. I love both of you.