Sunday, December 2, 2012

Psychology and I

Here I am trying to consolidate all that I have learned from my psychology class into a massive page of study material...I'm trying to be a good student.
 I'm trying to get ahead of the game so I'm not gasping for air in a week and a half when I have to take this comprehensive exam.
It's hard though. 
I read the chapters.
I did the homework she assigned.
I have done all she asked me to do and it still isn't sticking and frankly it has me worried.
I try my best to find methods of study but nothing ever seems to work. 
I continually study my butt off for a week, head into the testing center with my head and hopes high, and come out with a test score lower than the last. 
I am horrible at taking tests. 
Yes, to toot my own horn: I am good at homework. 
Give me hours upon hours of homework: No problem.
Give me a test and I start to perspire as soon as I hear those dirty words. 
"There will be a comprehensive end of semester test and will cover everything from A to Z about all the theorists that have ever lived, their theories, how you apply them to the classroom, plus the age of dinosaurs and the applications the theories have to how the dinosaurs became extinct..." and on and on and on.
....
Anyway enough of this whining blogging. 
I'm wasting precious time proving this blog post wrong. 
I will and shall pass this exam and get a passing grade in this class.

1 comment:

Sarah Anne said...

We need to paint your nails. What are you doing Saturday?