Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Mash-ups

I love music. I love all types of music. I especially love it when someone puts together a mash-up of two songs that I adore...what's even better than that? A mash-up of my guilty pleasure, the top pop songs of the year.
I have found this DJ who makes one every year and they always turn out to highlight the top 50 of the year with the most popular finding their way into the music video more often than others. I think he does a great job.
I have come to find though that through the these last 3-4 years of listening to his mash-ups that pop follows each other in their subject matter. The most recent one pertaining to "night time" or "things that can or do happen at night" (like dreaming)

For your listening pleasure:
2012 Mash-up 
"Night time or dreaming" 

2011 Mash-up
A ton of "boom, boom, boom's" and "dancing"
2:20 gives me chills with Adele!

2010 Mash-up
"partying" 

2009 Mash-up 
This one will always be the best! I still have it on my I-pod!
"blame it on the pop!"

Can't believe we survived "the end of the world" and are headed into 2013.

No comments: