Friday, April 13, 2012

I never can come up with good titles

So, here I am sitting at the keys listening to the humdrum of the wind blowing in the through the tiny crack in my bedroom window. The suns rays dancing through the blinds sending parallel lines in promenade down the far wall. I feel my mind ticking away at all that needs to be accomplished, like a walking time bomb waiting for it's own crocodile in it's captain hook garb. Money has it's gun pointed towards my heart and my sanity, patronizingly playing a mocking game of Russian Roulette until my nerves are shot and my tears burst down my makeup stricken cheeks.

Marriage is supposed to be all butterflies and roses petals. At least that's what they tell you in story books. They get to the part where the prince and princess are to be wed...but do we see the preparation behind their "happily ever after"? No, but they got there and so will I.

2 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

Call me if you need anything. <3

Adam B said...

Don't forget the second act of Into the Woods... ;)