Sunday, March 11, 2012

Things I would like to do ...

Some in the near future and some in the far future:

1. Cut my hair short, like Kayla Mann or Connie Ray (Wagner) did in High school. Where all the accessories you can use are headbands, bows, and cute pixie hair that shoots out the back of your head. But also on other days you have the opportunity to look super elegant like Audrey Hepburn. I would like to be her for a day.

2. Run a marathon, crazy I know. But I am participating in the half-marathon in June and once I get that I just NEED to finish a full one...mostly because of the pride factor to say "I did it" and because it keeps my body in shape and is a great way to ensure that I fit into my wedding dress in less than a month and a half!

3. Have 6-7 kids, now I know many of you who read this may call me crazy, insane, off her rocker, and all other else of words but I feel that will bring me and my husband amazing amounts of joy that could never be replaced by an occupation or even winning a large some of money. I want kids, I want the poop, I want the cryings, I want to be the one to hold them when they have nightmares, I want to the be one that tells them it's ok the boy doesn't like you back, I want to be the one that plays basketball with my boys, I want to be the one that helps and pushes, loves and disciplines, teaches and learns. I want to be a mom.

4. I want to have a puppy, particularly this little guy:

He is probably the cutest thing I have ever set my eyes on and I want one. Hopefully in a year or two, that's what Matt promised me so we will see if time and money will allot the bringing home of such a dear thing.

...and I can't think of anything quite else right now....because I got sidetracked on trying to figure out what type of dog this is...I need to know what type so I can get one....um...to be continued, maybe.

4 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

It looks like a Corgie mix of some sort...I dunno for sure if Corgies come in tricolor or not. It has the face shape of it though.

PS Even if this isn't a Corgie...Corgies are awesome with kids. As are beagles and Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. They're small breeds, relatively easy to train if you're consistent with them (they're super smart so you have to be on top of them or they'll try to get away with stuff), absolutely loyal, protective, and sweet, sweet little things. So if you want something smallish, cute, fun, big hearted, and intelligent...Corgies, beagles, or the spaniels are a good way to go.

Sarah Anne said...

PPS I spelled Corgi wrong. It doesn't have an "e."

Also, I Googled it and I think it is a Corgi...freakin' adorable, they are. :)

Lindsey Buck said...

The idea of cutting my hair short makes me so nervous. Ha ha... but I totally agree with you on the puppy thing! I need an adorable fuzzy home waiting for me!

MedSchoolWife said...

Hey, that's me! Haha wasn't expecting that! I think if you want to cut your hair, you should totally do it!!! Though you will probably want to wait until after your wedding pictures in case you don't like it. There's something very liberating about it; I can't wait to do it again.

And I'm totally with you on lusting after a puppy.