Monday, March 5, 2012

I love spring

Just like the title says, I love spring. I love the beauty and the ability is has to make people in general much more happy.
I believe that the human population has a problem with a small thing called weather depression, I know I do.
When the sun is out people are just nicer, when the clouds shroud our much needed vitamin D every is a little on edge.
I love the ability to walk to my 7am math class with the sun rising over the mountains.
I love the opportunity I have to hear the birds chirping outside.
I love hearing the dove cooing on the lamp post outside my window.
I love bright spring colors: red, yellow, green, pink, blue (basically the colors of the rainbow)
I love the freshness, and crispness of the air.

and I love that I got a 99/100 on my health test. Go me :)


53...days and counting till I marry Matt Call, 5 years ago in high school I never thought that would even be possible, but it's happening and it's coming quickly.

Love :)

1 comment:

Lindsey Buck said...

I totally agree; I'm so glad we've been getting nicer weather! I'm excited for the flowers to officially start blooming.