Sunday, October 16, 2011

You can't be identified by the name inscribed on your underpants...

Today was a good day:

This day started out with driving down to Provo to have eggs and potatoes with my friend Blue while watching "Coraline" to kick off, in a sense, the Halloween season for me and her.
It was epic to say the least.

Once the movie was over I jumped into my car which is adorned with all sorts of trinkets and drove down to north Provo to pick up this little chick:
Erin: It was her birthday (happy birthday dear) and her shirt is amazing, plus the face adds to the fact that she was owning turning 23!
Liesl:she came along on our little hike up past vivian park regardless of her ever growing tummy pain, we (E + Me) were glad she was there.
The fall snow that was had little over a week ago didn't kill all the colors, which was a happiness I had to capture. Plus it's quite picturesque don't you think?

Once the hiking was done I went along with Matt to go buy some ammo from Gunnies and these horrific zombie targets. We then drove halfway across Utah to get to Saratoga Springs to shoot some .22 and .45 guns. Yes, I shoot guns and I like it :) I'm pretty good at it too.
Basic training for the Apocalypse, be ready, they will look like this..

He is handsome isn't he? (Man, I love him)
Plus the image above are where MY bullets entered with his little .22 pistol which I think i'm quite the shot with... you can state your own opinion...My grandma was a good shot and so am I, got lead in my veins I doI'd rather take picture of his amazing skill and as we were walking up to this space a man yelled from the window, "Being dressed like that you two look like Bonnie and Clyde"..haha.

After shooting we decided to get some food in Lehi and then drive back to Provo, it was a magnificent day with many people I love, yummy food, and hanging out.
It was a much needed day to just relax while engaging in fun.


I went to sleep last night
Woke up and made
THIS:

Peaches and Cream:
5 spoonfuls of Vanilla Yogurt
I ripe peach cut up and thrown on top
A few drizzles of honey
1 handful of old fashioned oats

You know you wanna try this! I can't say how many times I had this while in Nauvoo, it takes me back to home like no other :)

Have a fantastic sabbath everyone, I know I will


1 comment:

Sarah Anne said...

You have the most awesome adventures. I'm glad you had a fun day!