Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Life is good

Classes are great
I know my major
I have a love who is weird like me
I am in an awesome choir
My mom loves me
I have an awesome dad
I have wonderful friends
I know who I am
I know where I am going
Time is consistently moving at a rate I can deal with
The sun keeps shining
It warms up in the afternoon
Halloween starts holiday grandeur
I'm singing everyday
I have my scriptures
I've read 7 books in less than a month
My cat has let me snuggle with him for the past week
I have wonderful memories of Nauvoo
Did I say my friends are fantastic?
Love is great
I love seeing people get engaged and you can see they love each other (thank you facebook pics)
The leaves are still changing
I have a blanket at night
I'm caught up on all my homework
I may get above a 3.2 this semester which is awesome!
I'm going to be a teacher of little kids for my career, how cool is that?
I know what I want to do in my life!!
Money is an issue, but it has seemed to work out so far
The Lord hears my prayers
The gospel is true
and
life is wonderful
and
I'm going to be super optimistic about it,
and
I'm going to like it

No comments: