Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Dad

I just realized how much I love my father
He. Is. Amazing.
He has cared about me for my entire life and in more moments than one I have taken advantage of him, whether it was asking for money, or not saying thank you when he did something nice.
I love him dearly and I'm so glad that he is in my life even if we are a couple hundred miles apart.
I am glad that there is a way for me to talk with him each day and to be able to express our joys, our frustrations, and our irritants to each other without the feeling of judgment from the other person.
He is ...there isn't even a word to express how much I love and revere that man.
He is exceptional and has such a spirit, even though he isn't part of my faith you can tell that Heavenly Father is aware of him and loves him deeply.
He wants nothing more than to drop his work and go and serve people in the world.
My dad is a quality person.
I am grateful that he is my dad and I'm so happy and blessed to be his little girl.
I wish we were closer in housing but I never regret any of the conversations that we have had over the phone.
I love you dad, and I'll always be your little girl.
Thank you for who you are and the person you have helped me become and am continuing to become.
You are my hero in several different ways along with my mom and grandma Joy.
You are special, you important, and you are my father.
Of all the little kids on this earth I have you as a father and I couldn't be anymore blessed.
Thank you papa, daddio, dajo, pops, dads
I love you SO much

Love,
Your Daughter

1 comment:

Paige Andy said...

This is so super sweet! There's nothing like a bond between a daddy and his daughter.