Wednesday, April 13, 2011

So have you ever wondered (??) about me? A-Z

Here are a few things you may or may not know about me, but I thought it would be a fun thing to let you know a few things using the alphabet as my guide.
Age: 22
Bed size: Twin
Chore you hate: Doing my hair. Someday's when I know my hair needs to be wash I would rather run 2 miles around up hill both ways than jump in the shower and have to dry my hair.
Dreams: See the northern lights, ride in a hot air balloon, read lots of books
Essential start of your day: Sunshine and bodily food, usually oatmeal
Favorite color: Sea Green
Gold or silver: Silver.
Height: 5'2"
Instruments I play (or have played): Piano, Guitar, Spoons ;)
Job title: Student, Life pursuer, Sister, Daughter
Kids: I have none...hope to someday. But I think my kitty kat counts
Live: Orem, UT
Mom's name: Tamara
Nickname: Bri, Briannajean, Poopana, BJ, Skeezit, Blackjack, Bananabutt
Overnight hospital stays: Hmm not since I was born
Pet peeve: People not trying new things (at least) once, Being late, People whining about things over and over.
Quote from a movie: "Oh, it's not the first time I was tossed out of a window, and it won't be the last. What can I say? I'm a rebel."
Right or left handed: Righty tighty.
Siblings: Oldest of Two. Brother and I.
Time you wake up: Depends on the day. But usually between 7:30-8:00am
Underwear: Yes. There were moments in my life where I have experienced "commando". No go, my friend.
Vegetables you dislike: I like most vegetables, not whole tomatoes though. Yuck.
What makes you run late: Being lazy, reading instead of getting ready, dancing in my room
X-rays you've had done: Teeth, Collar Bone, 4 Fingers, Pinky Toe, Wrist
Yummy food you make: Hamburger Noodle Soup, Turkey/Cream Cheese Sandwich (mmm)
Zoo animal: Siberian Tiger, Penguins

So I know this isn't part of the game initially but i'm going to ask a few friends to do this little adventure. I would like to know more about them even if they didn't about me :)
So I tag: Liesl, Erin, Ashleigh, and Georgina :)

1 comment:

TamaraJean said...

Brianna,
What a doll you are.