Saturday, April 2, 2011

My April Fools Day Experience

THE CONTENDERS!!!!
Preface: Until this point I would leave my keys in my unlocked car in the little pocket in the car door....I will never do such a thing again.

THAT MORNING!

Promptly at 8:00 am in the morning I came across these messages on my car window.
Ominous no?
Let's say I knew who it was from, the person telling me 2 weeks previous that she was planning on pranking me on this fateful day. A day which I hate because I am one thing: Gullible.
Side note: Bro. Eggett sent out a horrible text saying that he was asked to open a new institute down in Arizona and that we would be getting a new choir director before our conference shows (will tell about later) and tour. Let's say none of us in choir were happy when we found it was hoax, some weren't even going to show up to the devotional in which we were singing in. (I did have that thought for a moment, but pushed through it to find him there, laughing, as we all walked in sulking and mad...I wanted to punch the man...but I didn't) But this connects with the prank Ashleigh pulled. While I was at this devotional little missy Ashleigh stole my car and left her's in my place with this message adoring her windows...So she wanted me to sulk into the school and ask nicely for my keys back...dear Ashleigh:I decided to saran wrapped her car...so much with the help of my good friends Shelby and Sarah.We THEN went into the school to give her keys back and she still hadn't seen her car even after she had moved mine a 2nd time because we had taken so long to come to the school she thought we were plotting something...whahahahah!! I played the, "I got pranked and really didn't get you back" face, really really well!!!
Roughly a hour and a half later I received a call from this little prankster telling me that she came out and was informed by the office ladies that she needed to be scared. She didn't know why...until she saw her car.After the fact she called her accomplice of a teacher...and told her she needed help cutting through all the saran wrap. The whole escapade made her late for work...was it worth it? Yes, quite. Revenge is sweet sometimes especially when the person had no idea she was going to get pranked back. Pure brilliance.

So, the prankster pranked but got pranked in the end.The moral of the story: Don't leave your "enemy" the keys to your car.
Other moral of the story: I actually lock my car doors and carry my keys with me so this little adventure won't happen again.

1 comment:

Sarah Anne said...

THAT was so epic. First prank I ever pulled, too! Thanks for letting me help. :)