Sunday, September 20, 2009

hey world!

Hey! Sorry about all the ranting and raving these last couple posts, i have just been trying to figure out life as we know it and surprisingly it has been a larger endeavor than I had ever imagined! But hey, everyone goes through large ups and very large downs. I know this from, well, personal experience. And clearly even though the tough times come around, there is always a silver lining, or star on the horizion, or greener grass on the other side. Whatever one applies to you, it will always come up. Maybe not in the time frame you would like it to, but when it does it hits hard with a force unimaginable until you feel it pounding at your door and you can't wait to open it, and when you finally get up the courage there is a weight released off your shoulders and you can breathe and look around and remember the beautiful things in life once more. Work hard in school again, continue making new acquaintances, and helping grow spiritually, physically and emotionally.
There is this quote that I found a little while back while working at work one day. Harriet Beecher Stowe said it and i'm pretty sure it is my favorite quote now. Along with 2 nephi 2 : 13 being my new favorite scripture.

" When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then for that is just the time and place that the tide with turn. "

My tide has turned for good :)

LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Liesl said...

Brianna, I'm so happy things are getting to be back on track! I was hoping I could help you in SOME way, so I'm glad to see you're getting back into the groove. I love you.