Monday, October 5, 2009

Maybe i'm delusional

Someday's i wish that I was a good writer.
So that I could come on here, oh dear blogger, and write away my heart in the form of a well descriptive and highly entertaining story that seems like it was made up but in fact is a story of my clearly not boring life. But to much dismay I don't have much writing power or experience... That wasn't correct. My sentences are not as they should be, sometimes at least. Sometimes I pop out really good sentences in such a way that i'm not sure where the crap they came from. Otherwise my sentences are run-on's or really have no point. Sometimes I want to express my opinion in a few simple words and it turns into an encyclopedia of useless information only understood by me. The one who is simply ranting or writing about an array of things at once. And instead of informing people of my mental state I just confuse them to the point of no return. Hmmm.

Isn't that what blogs are for though?
For the ranting or just spill of your thoughts whether they be understood or not?

Well, i feel a little better.


No comments: