Thursday, September 8, 2011

Nauvoo Part 2: Traveling


Well I said this blog post would be about the traveling but nothing terribly exciting happened during the time when I left Salt Lake City to the time that we arrived in Nauvoo...except...
One of the Elders didn't know I was in the stage performers
My nose was acting up so much that I could barely breathe on the plane
The humidity hit, and it hit hard. Once again nose drizzles.
We were thrown into massive amounts of music, words, and blocking.
Lugging my 50 pound bag up unnaturally made steps.
Feeling inadequate, unworthy, or unsure of why I was even there
I was mad at my voice for not working while auditioning for character parts
....I was a whiner the first week I was there (until I received a letter from a particular man)
Where I ended up shouting for joy and that was the end of my mopey streak.

Traveling, easy. Climate change, hard.

Part three: The favorites of the summer (expected to be a long post accumulated over a few days)

1 comment:

Sarah Anne said...

And the adventure begins. :)