Saturday, September 24, 2011

I've hit it...hard

I've finally hit the "transition" period from off the mission
Where you finally "convert" from missionary to normal human being
It hurts...a lot
I was trying to hold on to Nauvoo as tight as I could, I subconsciously thought:
"If I just wear what I wore there, ate what I ate there, said what I said there...It will come back"
Have you ever heard the thought, "On a mission is the time where God has the most opportunity to get to know you." ?
That mission was amazing.
I am a released but slightly returned missionary
I have fallen back into various (grrr) practices that I wanted to be rid of
I have changed in someways but I am still...
Just Plain Brianna
and it seems that I will always be.
Real life is just hard, ya know?
and transitions rock your world upside down and backwards
....thank goodness for LDC retreat ALL DAY TODAY!

1 comment:

Sarah Anne said...

I'm here any time you need, girly! And, selfishly speaking, I'm really glad you're home...I missed you a TON!! <3 and (((HUGS)))