Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I love post

I love music
I love LDC
I love sister companions
I love Nauvoo memories
I love love
I love my mom
I love outside
I love the changing colors
I love life
I love what the future will bring
I love the blue sky
I love the crisp air in the morning and warm beating down on the sun later in the day
I love country love songs
I love cute texts
I love my friends
I love my cousins
I love my family
I love wholesome movies
I love life changing institute lessons
I love devotionals
I love this church
I love this gospel
I love joy
I love happiness
I love the lessons learned from trials
I love reading a good book for homework
I actually like math ;)
I love food
I love talking for hours
I love laughing
I love kissing
I love hugging
I love holding hands
I love a boy that I've been dating for almost two years
I love quotes
I love the book of Mormon
I love the women of the scriptures and what they stood for
I love hanging out
I love giving back-scratches
I love driving up in the canyon
I love riding my bike
I love life
I love how God is in our every day lives
I love people who stand up for who they are
I love learning
I love love love life!(Looking out over Nauvoo, two days before leaving my home away from home. I learned more about myself and who I am than I ever will again.)