Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day


I woke up today and slipped on my green sun dress. Sun dress, those are two lovely words that usually have an accompanying friend named the sun. This lovely, warm, attractive entity is my friend and I have missed him through the months of cold winter and skiwampus weather that has plagued my life and messed with my emotions. I think I have a minor case of seasonal depression, very slight. I think everyone can say they feel the effects when their absorption of vitamin D is cut in half because of the frozen balls of rain that cover the earth. But not today on this wonderful day of green, clovers, and sparkling cider.

Are you wearing green? If not, watch out!

This morning I jumped my brother...he wasn't wearing green so I pinched him butt, arm, and leg a few times before he threw on a green shirt that he isn't even wearing now. But I am a gracious sister so I will not pinch him for the remainder of the day. I think he learned himself a lesson.

No comments: