Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Food Coma

I have found out or realized that I love food, and food loves me.( I believe by watching the movie, "Julie and Julia" last night has sparked this though) To an extent at least.
We have this mutual pact that food will not make me too overweight by providing me with yumminess and savory morsels that make the mouth water just by talking about them. The slow cooked beef in a red wine sauce (The alcohol cooks out of course) with red potatoes and carrots just simmering in the kitchen with a tomato sauce slowly incorporating together on the burner next to the pot of joy. The smells together bring new meaning to the word hungry and EAT! (Are you salivating yet?) JK, i am... because I'm sitting at work, eating nothing but staring at a very uninviting tin or cup of lemon pie yogurt...yum...(*bleck*) So I can fantasize about many other yummy things that I could possibly prepare after work and before my math final. hmm I love food, it is so good and I think some days i wouldn't mind going into a food coma (especially when I have a very unsettling final to take care of at 1 pm today).. at least i would be full :)

2 comments:

Liesl said...

Don't make me hungry, woman. I had 2 pieces of toast for breakfast this morning. Weak.

Erin Day said...

I think of things that I can make all the time. I'm kind of obsessed with food...
And when I get in the cooking zone watch out world.