Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dear World---

Dear karma,
You exist and I don't have love for you at all. (i hope that doesn't kick me in the butt later)

Dear Snow,
You make me feel like my life is a dream and i wish i had more time to see you fall slowly and enjoy the beauty that you bring

Dear frozen fingers,
I apologize for still letting you down by not buying new gloves yet

Dear dead saturn,
I will miss you dearly and I wish you didn't have to go in such an unfair fashion. I miss your heat, I miss your hard work on icy roads and your always ahead of the bunch attitude even when your fan belt would snap for no reason. But you always got me to where i needed to be on time, i'm so sorry for not giving you the love that you deserved and the icy death that you had to deal with. I hope that in car heaven that you will be able to have fun racing the other cars and beating them bad! I love you, and this is my humble goodbye. Goodbye Tawni

Dear Christmas,
I wish you would bring me a new car

Dear Bus system,
You are now my new friend I would like to introduce myself, "hello, my name is Brianna"

Dear Curves,
Thanks for continuing to provide with money

Dear headbands,
You give me the opportunity of being on time to school when i only have 5 minutes to get ready

Dear long meaning conversations with a friend,
You're awesome, and make me think, and give me hope for the future

1 comment:

Liesl said...

Dear Brianna (oh, look, I'm original!)
I love you. That is all.
Liesl