Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Longest Day of my Life....almost

Well today is the day before fall break. I haven't had a day that has gone or felt like it was dragging on just a little too slowly. It is horrible. I was sitting in my 8 am class and looked at the clock at least every two minutes or so. It is driving me nuts. And then in math, even my doodling wasn't keeping my attention, i don't know if i can make it through choir, it is just too difficult!!!! why me? I may be acting like a bit of a drama queen, but seriously why couldn't they just give us the WHOLE weeek off, then the school board (or whoever is in charge of the break schedule) wouldnt be tormenting their "grown up" students with anticipation of the break which seems so far off they would rather not go to their remaining classes and just proceed to take their break a few "hours" early. But seeing as i only have enough gas to get to my house from the school, i don't think ti would be much of a success story to leave early...darn my conscience. Bleh!

No comments: