Monday, October 27, 2008

Color Me Mine

Sometime last week ( I believe it was either Wednesday or Thursday ) Myself and Jason went down to "Color Me Mine" in the riverwoods. It is a place where you pick out a piece of pottery and you paint it and then they fire and gloss it for you! Wha - LA! Amazing piece of art.!!!


First up is Jason's:












As you can see it actually matches what he is wearing I think it really shows how great of a sense of style he has!!!

Next up....


Brianna's!!!


I love mine so much. As you can see though I messed up a bit in the middle and the picture really doesn't give the bowl that much justice. I think it is incredibly attractive in person!!!
So there you go, our little adventure into being an artist for an evening. Color Me Mine is so freaking awesome!!! Hecks yeah!

2 comments:

Jasonalutz said...

These are SO AWESOME! we are amazing! I really enjoy looking at your blog by the way.

Liesl said...

I love that you said "hecks yeah." Ah, Mormon euphemisms, how I love thee...