Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A good way to spend a friday night


Over the weekend I accompained Jason to a missionary get together up in Salt Lake City, which turned out to be good. Jason seemed to be having a blast talking with old companions and others from his mission. I stole some of the ice cream and people asked us at least 5 times if we were engaged or married. That was...exciting.......:)

But after the get together we decided after that we wanted to walk around temple square. When we arrived there though the gates to the temple grounds were closed so we started walking back towards the car and saw how pretty the conference center was at night. So we ran and grabbed my camera and snapped these photos. I think they are quite cool. We were playing around with his little crazy grab onto anything tripod! Woot at 11 pm. So much fun!!!

After my battery died (resulting in us having to move somewhere) we decided to go and sit on the grass just in front of temple. It was really pretty. We were discussing things about the temple and stories of when it was built and such. I fell asleep for a little bit and then we decided to head home. It was a little bit after 12:30...so as you can tell we didn't get in till about 1:30 - 2 ish. I really need to work on my bed time...

No comments: