Saturday, May 19, 2012

Well I'm lazy...

Not really, I'm just married now so for a portion of my life in this new environment I have the right to literally fall of the edge of the earth for a few weeks/months and spend a whole lota time with my husband who I love so stinking much!!!
I can't believe:
     1. How much I love being married
     2. That I am in fact married to Matt Call
     3. That the love I have for him grows everyday, I love him more than I ever did before we got married.
     4. I love not having to saying goodbye, and I love having the ability to say good morning.
     5. I love having our space to do what we will with it. I love having my own kitchen, my own living room, a WO-man den (game room/reading nook), and I him. I love him so much.

So just that little update. Now back to married life. Hopefully talk here soon again.

-BCall

1 comment:

Sarah Anne said...

I wanna see your apartment someday!!