Tuesday, January 31, 2012

sometimes...

While I was reading one of my favorite blogs which I follow, a.k.a. click here,
She suggested that we copy and paste bolded sentences and fill them in to the things we like to do. So here I go:

SOMETIMES....

I get weirdly excited about
watching food shows and then scrounging around for money so that I can go buy a container of blueberries for 1.70 at sunflower market and large salad bars. I go crazy.

I feel overwhelmed with gratitude when someone takes the time to send me a "I'm thinking about you" text out of the blue. It makes my day and it helps me strive to be a better person by doing the same thing to others.

I can't stop thinking about life and if I'm doing everything correctly, and if marriage will be as amazing as every says it will be. Even with the bumps and the possibility of a couple complete meltdowns due to stress and figuring out how we are going to make it through.

I just want to eat cinnamon and sugar toast, and chocolate cream pie all day, every day.

I am kinda a bad person and don't want to have a career, I want to be a mom.

I wish I could dye my hair blonde, I will be blonde one day for once in my life.

I just don't understand the allure of fried pig skins, sushi, and rap music.

I can't believe how close I am to being married, to a guy I actually want to be with forever, never ever thought that would happen.

I strongly consider spending a lot of money on decked out kitchen and a refrigerator that has all the food I could possibly want to cook with.


Try this yourself: Just copy and paste the bolded areas and fill in your..."sometimes"...

No comments: