Monday, December 6, 2010

Dear Friend

I wanted to take a moment to apologize for everything...I wish this was different and I wish certain things hadn't transpired. I wish that I was a different person when we came together. I was not the ideal for you, especially so fresh off your journey. You needed so much better but I ended up helping knocking you down a few pegs and bringing you to a place you never should have experienced. I hope that someday I may be able to reconcile with you. Now as you're trying to regain your footing please know and remember this apology for me being a hindrance and in some ways a devil's advocate. I know I am responsible for the pain and grief you now bear in more ways than one. I hope that in the future in any way I could help you, you'll let me. . I am so sorry. You mean the world and more to me, but I have failed to really show that to you. I'm sorry my dear friend. I'm sorry for letting you down.

Sincerely with Love,
Brianna


"Baby you can start again.
Laughing in the open air; have yourself another dream.
Tonight.
Maybe we can start again."

1 comment:

Erin Day said...

I...want to hear this story.
Yep. I do.
Love,
Erin