Sunday, October 31, 2010

I wonder if you think of me, whenever I think of you.
Think about the times we had, the things we used to do.
I know we had out down times, but boy we had our highs.
I never realized how much I cared, I hope you know I never lied.
I took the time we had and didn't cherish it as I should,
I now live with the regret for letting you down, and losing you for good.
I now often wonder about the future and what it will hold.
For once upon a time with you I thought I would grow old.
Times have changed, only memories left to sustain what could have been.
I'm sorry for the hurt I've caused you, i'm sorry we didn't win.
We had the chance to reach the moon and fly on towards the sun,
Although difficult times being long and hard put a hold onto our song.
I hope that days may once again be filled with that light.
Am I holding onto an empty dream, accompanied with tears?
I'm afraid that everything that is progressing will only cement my fears
I'm unsure if these words will ever find your eyes, mind, or heart
Having said that...
I always loved you...even though I didn't show it, from the very start.

No comments: