Friday, April 16, 2010

Major decision (haha punny)


So I was looking through majors online, while not listening in my astronomy class today, and happened upon one that really stuck out to me.

First off, don't laugh.
(Second thing...why is it so funny?)

Ok,

I think that I have chosen a major ( i'm talking to the head counselor or monday about the program and such, details)

Behavioral Science with an Emphasis in Family Studies

All the classes I would be taking are the ones that I love going to.
Like:
Human Behavior
Human Sexuality
Family Relations
Gender Roles
Child Psychology
etc.

So laugh all ya want...yes I know it's a family based major. I know that it seems to be the cliche' thing to major in (if you go to BYU, but guess what?!? I don't go there. So yeah, not sure what point I was trying to make) So I feel good about it and I love learning about the way people think, why they do things, and being able to apply it to the family that I hope to have someday (not in the near future, maybe in the next 5 or so) So yeah...that was my little announcement for the month of April :)

2 comments:

Liesl said...

Man, I'm so happy for you. I'm so glad you were able to decide what was best for you. Congratulations, my dear friend.

Julie Wilding said...

Exciting! You'll have to let us know how it goes!