Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How is it..

that there is not one, out of 78 majors, that will stick out and say "You should major in me".
For the past hour, I think, I have read through every...single...possible major and none of them remotely attract me. How is that? Maybe i'm not willing to try something, or something that I would like to try is too hard (or I screwed myself over the first year of college, therefore would not have a high enough GPA to apply for the program.)
Basically I feel trapped.
Trapped in this little world called UVU, and I can't break out of it. Or I feel that it's too late to break out of it. And the only place that I would like to go, I can't...because I can't get in.

Meh.

That's all I have to say.

Last thing:
I wish I could go back to Sophomore year of high school and pick something and stick with it, take honors and college courses. And not be lame.

1 comment:

Erin Day said...

You aren't trapped. You can always fix it. Retake classes. Reapply yourself. Learn. Then you can get into the college you want to get into. You have the ability to do whatever you want. Are you willing to?