Monday, March 29, 2010

I figured.

For the past semester I have been taking a college algebra class (that is driving me up the wall), that is not that bad...I have a friend in there and we try and study together sometimes so that we don't do horribly on the insanely hard tests that my professor graciously prepares for us. :)
And on Friday, my friend and I were studying in the computer lab and I was stuck on this one problem for at least 40 minutes (I have been doing matrices for the past two weeks, my brain is fried, and all I ask is for, at least, a 78 on my upcoming test...but that's an, AT LEAST, I wouldn't mind an 80 or 90...) and this problem was just stupid, because matrices are these horrible math problems, where you have to add and multiply multiple things together and if you miss one
addition, or add a negative where you shouldn't, that 20 minutes that you spent on that one problem, killing half a baby tree in the process, will be WRONG! I hate Matrices, I really really hate them. And so i'm going to hate this test, so very much. But what was my point? Right, I was in the computer lab doing this problem, and as I said I got it wrong...because I missed one negative...I was not a happy camper and I found out that day that I am a perfectionist...well when it comes to homework...because I was on that problem for a good two hours before I got it right! Because gosh darnit, I wanted that 100 percent and by golly I got it...on that one problem. Can't say as much for the other problems. *shrug*

But even if Matrices are the bane of my existence in every way
THIS makes me so happy and I can't help but smile!

1 comment:

Liesl said...

Hey, I went to that! Along with everyone else in the world, it seems. Man, math sucks. Try taking my logic class. That sucks, too.

Also, it's 11:11. Make a wish!