Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I need a little advice

I have been thinking the last couple days,
a little self discovery
The small amount of readers I need a little bit of advice and your complete honest opinion of something to do with me.
I would like to know

Do you think I live my life through the opinions of others that shouldn't have such an opinion on my life?
Do you think I care too much about what people think about things I do, say, or wear or even people I date?

I need non sugar- coated answers if there are some... So yea

2 comments:

Janae said...

I wish I knew you well enough to give you a worthwhile answer.

I think if you're reflecting on it, it's a possibility. But I also think if you're reflecting on it that it's also possible that you know better than to do that.

Just a thought.

Danielle Stanford said...

from what i've seen, for the most part you seem pretty sure of yourself and independent. but during those times when you're not so sure, just remember that it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, but i guarantee you that pretty much anyone we could ask thinks highly of you!