Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday's are hard in 21 degree weather

Because I can't think of anything else to write i will fill out this little questionnaire about my life at the moment. I'm pretty sure that I want Liesl and Erin to do it too, seeing as they are the only ones who read this blog of mine :)

  • Who was your favorite celebrity as a child? I have to say that the Red ranger on Power rangers WAS my favorite celebrity as a child, seeing as that is the gist of what I watched.
  • What type of pets do you have? I have one kitty, his name is Mushu. He gets along with most people except Blue for some reason...she calls him the devil cat. Sad right? My family has had fish and water frogs and my brother had a hermit crab which i accidently stepped on and killed...yea, not a good memory.
  • What is your favorite color? I like colors in the Red cateorgy along with the yellows if you couldn't tell by the color scheme i have on my blog right now :)
  • What is most memorable about your high school years? Choir, I loved choir and still do. But Mr keyes just made it amazing and so exciting and made our choirs sound amazing and he still does it to this day. I also loved my drama friends even if there are only a few who still talk to me. I love em dearly especially watching Glee or just being crazy and singing loud in the car!
  • What word describes you best? circumspect
  • What is your greatest accomplishment? Getting my life together with a few things and becoming more independent .
  • What drives you every day? The weekend
  • What is your favorite food? Pizza, i never get sick of that stuff. My favorite food right now though is grilled ham and cheese. mmm
  • Where do you want to retire? not st. george. But somewhere warm, maybe Florida
  • Where do you like to vacation? I would like to go backpacking through Europe someday. Mexio or Figi would definitely be more nice seeing as it would be warm.
  • Who do you admire? Alot of people. People who go to BYU. I admire my mom for being strong throughout her life. Anyone who has or has had cancer
  • What is your mission? In life? The cliche mormon answer. i want a family, a big family.
  • If you were invisible, where would you go? probably backstage at a Micheal Buble concert and see what goes on down stairs before the show starts.
  • What traits in others are you attracted to? Loud, outthere, funny, silly.
  • What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? Hmm I try to be nice..I drove my friend to school. ? i dont' know what I have done for someone
  • How do you want to be remembered? As a kind person who didn't whine and was happy in life and didnt have a care in the world except she cared for her family and friends and was always there to lend a hand. I dont' feel like i need change the world in a large way, just a way that may help someone become better and it turn help me become better. i want to be remembered as a light-hearted, sweet person...(wow i need to work on some stuff)
  • What would you do with a million dollars? put a bunch of it away for Retirement, I wouldn't quit my job, I would help my mom pay off her house, i would buy my own house. Treat my mom and brother to a trip of a lifetime, maybe a cruise and then save the rest and live nicely and invest a little bit.
  • If you were on an island, who would you want to be with? Why? probably my brother James, he can kill things and we definitely wouldn't starve. He is pretty handy and can think of ways to put things together. he's smart like that.
  • You have a 10 minute speech to give at a high school, what is it about? How popularity doesn't really matter in high school. That once you graduate you really figure out who your true friends are. So always be nice to those you associate with and don't talk bad about others. Don't worry about what others think of you and just go all out. Don't hesitate about something you want to do but it is scary, you don't want to regret not doing something's you didn't and could have easily done. Be outgoing but don't be conceited .

1 comment:

Danielle Stanford said...

i read your blog brianna! make that your blogS!
love, your roommate danielle