Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Up to date thus far.

1.Let's see, my life.
My life. What an interesting sentence. And that is a sentence, i think. It has a subject. Doesn't that make it one ? And if it doesn't then it surely should be a sentence. Because that's a really strong sentence. Cause that's mine! My life. Not yours, not his, not hers, it's mine. The only thing that is truly and utterly mine, and that feels great.

2. I have heard this song played over and over again on different peoples computers and on webpages and i couldn't find the name of it and it was driving me crazy. People are calling it Bella's Lullaby, for twilight. I think this song is just too gorgeous to be apart of twilight. Don't get me wrong, i enjoy twilight...um enough said.
Anyway, so this song is my new favorite song, and will probably be up there for quite some time.
It is called, "river flows in you" - yiruma. It's amazing and you should look it up!

3. Last night I went to a musical theater showcase for my cousin Shelby, and she did a solo at the end of the show and it was FANTASTIC!!! Holy crap i didn't know where that came from, i knew that this girl could sing but she was going all out. I was so stinking proud and just had my mouth down the whole time i couldn't believe it, she was unbelieveable! But so believeable.

Oh!! I was going through pictures the other day on facebook. And I came across a tagged photo of me from my sophomore year of high school and I wanted to show you what I used to look like and how I may have improved (even if its just doing my hair) since then :

In tenth grade ----------------------------------------

---------------Now!
If you can't find me in the picture to the left, I am the one on the far left with the 90's bang that cover half my eyes. So I hope that I look even a tad bit different from that point. But do you know what sucks? Or is sad? I didn't get rid of those bangs until half way through my junior year of high school.....surprising?

Three things that have happened this week that I enjoy so far :
1. I started my new job, and I was done by 9:30 am!
2. I have a new infatuation with pretzels
3. I have clean clothes!


I am still getting used to the idea of being 20 , people ask me how old I am and the don't believe me, first off, that i am 20 so it has me thinking maybe i'm not 20 yet...but then i know i am. Why i bring this is up is because yesterday at my work there were a few women who came up to me and ask if i was old enough to even work out there....I think it is annoying looking like a 16 year old sometimes...i didn't think i look that young...but apparently i do. One of the women asked if I was 14 and if i could even workout here, I was like, "thanks, no actually i'm 20, i have graduated from high school, and i live in an apartment down in Provo", I guess that sentence could have been taken as rude but I knew she didn't believe me when I said i was 20. I think half the reason people don't think im 20 is because i'm short...and that is why i wear high heels.

And I seriously can't think of much else so write and am realizing how random this post was so sorry for the randomness, but I was bored and this is what comes of it!

haha!

Have a great "sun-filled" day, even if the sun decides not to show its face today!

1 comment:

Liesl said...

Ah, I know your predicament of youngness-looking-faceness. It's kind of fun to see how many people you can convince into thinking you're some child prodigy, though.