Saturday, May 16, 2009

I have recently started a new job, which by this time i can fully make a slight evaluation of how it is going. I started about two and half weeks ago and I'm learning so much, first off...I got a job at Curves (It's a gym for women)
The rules:
Don't have to wear makeup
No mirrors
No men

It's a great place. I love the people I work with and just learning about the muscles groups of the body and being able to tell people (women) where they can come to get an amazing workout in just 30 mins. It is pretty crazy how hard this place works you...every...single...time.
And even though it may be so much information at one time, i'm slowly learning ways to remember, and the thing about the job is that it is SO hands on. And that is how I learn the best. With the thing that i'm learning about right in front of me to touch, hear, and see.

So, every other week my shifts start at 5:20 in the morning! Crazy, i know. The first couple days were really hard. But, after that it was actually really nice to get up and see the sun come over the mountains. I swear I hadn't seen a sunrise in forever, if at all.

And this new job has shown me how amazing the human body is, it blows my mind away. This small muscles and how they can push and pull such high amounts of weight and be pushed through so much. When our heavenly father made us, dang he knew what he was doing. I marvel at the tiny details he added that make us individual. And the massive capacity we are able to retain in such a small organ, the brain. Parts of the brain aren't even understood by neurologists yet. Which is crazy, because most scientists seem to believe we have discovered everything there is to know about the body. Anyway, to make things short: Our body is a AMAZING!!

No comments: