Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What's in a strand of hair?

Seriously, i just realized how much i despise washing my hair. It's ridiculous how much i absolutely hate washing my hair. Don't get me wrong, i love my long hair, but sometimes...it is just so much work. Especially when it takes the 20 minutes to wash it in the shower, 10 minutes for it to towel dry, 10 minutes - 15 minutes to blowdry it and usually another 10 - 15 minutes to straighten the darn thing. Geez, girls have it hard. What we go through to look cute for boys and they hardly notice half the time..
But, i love my hair, I just wish it wasn't so demanding with how you are supposed to take care of it. Bleh. And i'm done :)

1 comment:

Liesl said...

Yay for thin-hairs! Go me! I guess there is an upside to us practically bald people after all.