Tuesday, October 28, 2014

There are people in the world that have it so much harder than I do.
I certainly am not as grateful as I should be when it comes to the blessing I have been given.
There are no real physical ailments that my family has to deal with.
My husband is healthy, my baby is healthy, and I am healthy.

I forget how much I have been given and how much time I waste wishing for my life to be different.
Why?
Why am I not content in the life I have been given, where there is so much good in it? Why am I constantly wishing for the next best thing, or the shoulda, coulda, woulda?
I have so much, I have been given so much.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I'm a firm believer that no one "has it harder" than you ... everyone is given trials that are specific to their person. A trial that one person deals with may not test someone else as hard as a different trial might.

Heavenly Father knows each of us and He knows that our struggles, each and every struggle, is real. It is real to you now in this moment.

Yeah, it's always good to be more grateful and it's something every person can strive for ... but it doesn't mean that you can't accept that the things you are going through are challenging.

Accept help where you need it and know you are loved.