Thursday, May 5, 2011

Nauvoo mission address :) :) :)


Dear everyone I love, friend and family,
I know it's a little early to be giving out this information but it's on my mind and I don't want to forget to do so.
I have been called to embark on a 4 month service mission to Nauvoo, Illinois starting May 6 - August 16. I will be serving the Lord as a Nauvoo Performing Missionary. I will be performing in 5 shows/ 6 days a week in period clothing in the heat and humidity. Here is my mission address if you would like to write me some letters telling me about all the fun things you're doing this summer or just drop a hello (cause I will miss you while having loads of fun) .I would LOVE to hear from anyone who is willing to sit down and write a few lines and I will do my best to write back :) and since I will be a missionary, I have rules to follow: so no Facebook for me :)

If you have time to write me a letter or send a package, please send it to one of these two addresses:

YPM Sister PettitP.O. Box 215
Nauvoo, Illinois 62354

(for packages if you feel so obliged to send me a little treat or pick me up)

YPM Sister Pettit
975 Young Street
Nauvoo, IL 62354

I am very excited to have this opportunity; to share my testimony through performance. Maybe you'll stop by for a visit! Nauvoo is an incredible city, filled with history of the Latter-day saints and fun!
I love you all and I hope your summer is fantastic!!
Write me :)

Keep the Faith
Build the Kingdom
- Brianna (soon to be) Sister Pettit

p.s. I have also set up an email just for family members. You all can write to it but make sure to leave your home address seeing as i'm only allowed to respond to family.

email: sisterpettit@gmail.com

No comments: