Saturday, May 8, 2010

Candid Moment

Tonight I went to Color Me Mine with my mother, her friend Wendy and her daughter Keisha. We painted for 3 hours straight. My eyes are tired and during the time my pinkie was seizing up from being in the same position for more than an hour. (It wouldn't move for about 5 minutes after I removed it from the grip) After we paid for our pieces we headed to Macey's grocery store in Orem and along the way I decided to take a picture of Wendy's daughter Keisha...then I thought it would be a good idea to take a picture, from the passenger side of the car, of my mom and Wendy. The picture flashed and both ladies flipped out. They had no idea what it was. Wendy thought she had hit a police car and my literally jumped two feet off her seat and this picture was the candid picture that only a moment like this could luckily capture.
I couldn't stop laughing for at least 10 minutes and now my stomach feels like it did 100 crunches....it burns.

No comments: