Saturday, May 11, 2013

Things to be thankful for...

...Matt's new job, which he loves at Vivint
...My new job at Brick Oven, which I adore
...Having a body that works and does everything imaginable with ease
...Having a healthy body
...Having family who supports us when we need help
...Facebook, for keeping us connected with those we otherwise wouldn't be with
...My mom, fitting for Mother's Day tomorrow, don't ya think?
...Summer vacation
...Bike rides with Leah

 ...Majestic sunsets
...Aching feet from a job well done
...My hair growing out to the point of being braided
...Friends feeling comfortable enough to confide in me
...My spiritual gift of being able to listen
...Photo-booth nonsense with Sarah 


...Walking to work
...My husband, who makes me smile on a daily basis
...Music
...Choir
...My first ever tips!
...Ashleigh and her thoughts
...Homemade Peanut Butter Cookies
...That one chirping cricket outside our window

No comments: