Monday, February 25, 2013

Dear Friend,

I am so excited for you!
 I am so happy and proud of you for following the spirit, for loving without fear, and for taking what you have been blessed with and running with it. 
I am so excited for the new adventures you will be exeriencing.
I am so excited that you will be able to have someone to hold you when you cry, to love you each day and night, to keep you safe and away from harm.
I'm so happy for you to find someone you love, unconditionally. 
I'm so happy you will be married in the right place, at the right time, to the right man.
AH!!! I am so giddy for you! 
I love weddings. 
You will be a darling bride
He will be your dashing prince 
I can't express and am doing a horrible job at it now, expressing how happy I truly am for you.
I love you darling.
I'm so excited for you.
So happy.
So Giddy.
So excited to see you be as happy as I was on my wedding day. 
Ah man!!!
I love this! 
Dear Friend,
Love you bunches,
but not near as much as he does :)

No comments: