Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hey Guys! Greek Food?

On Thursday my friend Rauni, Mr. Call and I went up the Greek festival up in SLC.
It has become a tradition for the past three years now.
There is music, dancing and SO much good food. 
I sadly didn't take my camera and I left my phone in the car so google will help us for picture of the yummy food we were able to eat up there. 
One of which is the Gyro:
Seriously these are made from heaven! 
They have shaved lamb, tomatoes, onions and tzatziki sauce which is greek yogurt and cucumber.
We had chicken and pork kabobs, cinnamon beef stew, grape leaf rolls, and fried calamari. 
The dancing got progressively better as the night wore on, more jumps, flying men, and twirling women.
The cathedral is always a beauty and we stepped inside for a look around at the beautiful craftsmanship especially in their stain glassed windows.
Three years going! 
Hopefully will be a continual return in the future. 
Opa!  

No comments: